1. back

I have a problem with my ventilation. What should I do?

If you own the property yourself, then contact a company that can help solve this problem. If it is a rental property, contact the landlord. The landlord can help solve the ventilation problem.

The ventilation system in the home is outside Vaanster's supply boundary, so this does not need to be arranged in consultation with Vaanster.

Ventilation problem